Annual check-ups for your air conditioning system is a must in Florida. With check-ups, we can see your units performance from a technical level, give you updates on units efficiency/life-span, and prevent breakdowns before they happen.
Included with your maintenance every year is
- Check of capacitors, contactors, amp draw, motors, fan belts, and fuses.
- Check of refrigerant levels, leak checks if needed.
- Check of temperature split for unit. (To check efficiency).
-Cleaning of drain line, outdoor unit, sanitizing indoor unit and evaporator coil.
-Cleaning of fan blades if needed.
If you decide to choose us to maintain your unit yearly, emergency calls will be reduced to a regular service call ($84.99) over $95 dollars in savings off the bat! Also, you will get preferred service which means quicker response times afterhours, weekends, weekdays and holidays.
- Discount on parts required for unit to run optimally (15%).
- Preferred service, quicker response times weekdays, weekends, holidays and afterhours.
- Thorough maintenance checks to help prevent breakdowns.
- If unit needs to be replaced, you will receive $200 off new unit with a 10-year maintenance contract.
- Peace of mind with Leading Air and Heat behind your back during A/C emergencies.
Things to look out for:
Drain lines can build up algae and cause the unit to back up. When this occurs, the drain will overflow into a float switch. This switch is located at the air handler and is labeled at the white pvc drain lines. To prevent, add 2 cups of distilled white vinegar each month or during filter changes to help keep the PH in the drain line higher to fight against growth.
Filters also cause weak airflow and freezing of indoor unit if not changed out properly and often, don't forget to change them as often as you can remember!